Barrett Jones is a talented, if not easily-distracted, young man. He has performed in many plays including, "The Minestrone Man". He also performed in a play about Noah. It is believed that Barrett has a crush on Priscilla Peterson. Barret and Priscilla are pen pals with Cindy, Jay Smouse's cousin. He, like Priscilla, enjoys coloring. Because Barrett, Priscilla, and Cindy like to color, they write their letters with crayons. Barret very much loves music.
- Main article: Jones family
- Barrett likes to color in coloring books
- Barrett plays the trombone very well
- He is a very loud
- He has a good friend named Priscilla - in "Unbecoming Jay" it is stated that Priscilla is important to him
- Barrett is afraid of clowns.
- Barrett also panics when he is in fear, screaming very loudly. In Stage Fright Barrett was the loudest screamer.
- Barrett is obsessed with Verminoids.
- He is 5 feet 5 inches.
- He has blue eyes.
- He likes drama.
- He loves jazz.
- His favorite eating place is Hal's Diner
- Barrett's favorite instrument is the trombone.
- Barrett's ongoing rivalry is with Jay Smouse.
- In a Room of Consequences adventure he owns his own landscaping company.
- Barrett is 12 years old.
Barrett has appeared on the back cover of the following albums:
See, Jones quotes.