Wooton Knows Best
|The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 12||Wooton Knows Best||A Penny Saved|
Wooton doesn't know who will be his camp assistant so he says he's going to give them a test, and whoever succeeds with the test will be his camp assistant.
So Wooton takes Olivia and Matthew to Sunday school for kids to show them what they are going to do being doing: listening to kids and answering their questions.
 Discussion Questions
- Was it wrong for Olivia to memorize 1 Corinthians 13?
- If you were Olivia, what would you have done?
|Wooton Bassett||Jess Harnell|
|Matthew Parker||Zach Callison|
|Olivia Parker||Kelly Stables|
|David Parker||Marc Evan Jackson|
|Eva Parker||Amanda Troop|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
- The title of this show is a spin on the 1940s Radio and 1950s TV show titled Father Knows Best.
- When the Parkers go to drop off Mathew to go to camp, just before they reveal Melissa Cyphers, Wooton says "Move that bus!" which is a reference to Extreme Makeover.
- In the discussion guide for this album, for Wooton Knows Best, it says:
- "Was it wrong for Emily to memorize 1 Corinthians 13? If you were Emily, what would you have done?"
- It should say Olivia.
 QuotesOlivia Parker: Oh, brother.
Matthew Parker: Oh, sister.
Wooton Bassett: This makes the whole paper plastic conundrum seem like a day at the beach.
Olivia Parker: So what chapter in 1 Corinthians is that?
Wooton Bassett: 13, you see a lot of the verses and phrases in there are sort of... Hey, legos! Can you excuse me a minute? Can I play?
Olivia Parker: I'm better with kids than you are.
Matthew Parker: Oh, right. Did you decide that before or after you dyed Camilla's hair purple?
Olivia Parker: You know that was an accident. Easter egg painting got a little out of control.
Wooton Bassett: OK kids, that's it for this week. Make sure you come next Sunday because it's really going to be cool! We're recreating Israel's battle against the Amalikites in play-dough!
Kid: Was that supposed to be scary?
Wooton Bassett: Uh, not really. Here, eat some marshmallows.
Olivia Parker: DOES SHE MEAN ME?!?! DOES SHE MEAN ME??!! SHE MEANS ME!!!! RIGHT HERE!!!!!! RIGHT HERE!!! RIGHT HERE!!.....
Olivia Parker: Nothing has gone my way ever since mom has come home from the hospital and said, "Its a boy!"
Matthew Parker: Hey!
Matthew Parker: I'd like you to come when mom and dad drop me off tomorrow morning at the Church.
Olivia Parker: Why?
Matthew Parker: It would mean a lot.
Olivia Parker: Okay...as long as you don't attack me with silly string or make faces from the bus.
Matthew Parker: I won't. I promise.
- This Page On
- http://www.aiohq.com/YEAR.htm#113%7C AIOHQ
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=4&epmode=detailed#episode113%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1987.htm#OUSA1%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=113%7C Soda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000148.cfm%7C Whits End