Telemachus, Part 1
|Another Man's Shoes||Telemachus, Part 1||Telemachus, Part 2|
Whit tells a story of a young monk on a journey to find out what it means to be Christ-like.
This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
Please refer to the Manual of Style for how to structure the plot.
- What does it mean to be a martyr?
- Aside from Telemachus can you think of any martyrs? (There are some in the Bible.)
- What was the purpose of Telemachus's journey?
- Why did Father Anthony allow him to go?
- Whit describes the Goths as "Christians in their own way." They were, in fact, not true Christians at all, but Gnostics.
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.<pagesidebar>
- This Page On
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=13&epmode=detailed#episode420%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1999.htm#AIO420%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=420%7CSoda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000553.cfm%7CWhits End