Something Blue, Part 1
|Pink Is Not My Color||Something Blue, Part 1||Something Blue, Part 2|
Although initially disappointed, Joanne is certain that God will use another means to provide the money needed to rebuild the church in Sri Lanka that burned to the ground. She realizes once again that, for this stage of her life, her ministry is to love and support Jack, not build churches.
After listening to Joanne, Connie thinks her purpose in life must be to help Mitch accomplish his purpose in life.
Janelle Bourland thinks Joanne should get a second opinion about her compass so she contacts an antiques dealer she knows. Much to everyone's surprise, he offers Joanne $12,000.
Just three days before classes are to begin, Mitch learns that he's been accepted into the International Law Enforcement Academy in Budapest for two years of training. He wants Connie to go with him so he asks her to marry him and she accepts. They quickly begin making plans for their wedding which will take place in three days.
 Discussion Questions
- This episode is missing discussion questions. You can help.
- Writer/director Kathy Wierenga got married (despite her spoken love for Richard Maxwell) during the production of this episode. Thus, the show is written by "Kathy Wierenga" (her maiden name) and directed by "Kathy Buchanan" (her married name).
- This episode takes place away from Odyssey: Episodes That Take Place Away from Odyssey
 QuotesRobert Mitchell: We've got a rabbit on the fire escape!
Connie Kendall: Well, I say he's a con artist who was hurt by a compass in his childhood.
Joanne Woodston-Allen: So how was dinner last night? Did Mitch like the rhyming theme?
Connie Kendall: No, it was awful. I worked all day on the souffle, and then he burned his mouth on the flombay so I said to drink the monet display but he said no way. We never even got to the sourvey.
Joanne Woodston-Allen: Bad day.
Robert Mitchell: I think we need to get married.
Connie Kendall: To each other?
Connie Kendall: I could learn Budapest-ese.
Connie Kendall: Two years?!
Robert Mitchell: Did I miss an anniversary?
- This Page On
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=17&epmode=detailed#episode533%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_2003.htm#AIO533%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=533%7CSoda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000666.cfm%7CWhits End