The Imagination Station, Part 2
|The Imagination Station, Part 1||The Imagination Station, Part 2||Choices|
Digger Digwillow smarts off to Pilate and gets slapped in jail to learn manners. While there, he meets Barabbas. After a brief encounter with him a Roman soldier lets them both out, and rushes Digger to the execution...just in time to see Jesus die. Digger is heartbroken, and is suddenly transported to John Mark's closet, where he learns of the miracle of the Resurrection.
This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
Please refer to the Manual of Style for how to structure the plot.
- If Digger’s adventure were real, could he have stopped Jesus from being crucified?
- Could anyone have stopped Jesus from being crucified?
- Why or why not?
- What would you learn if you could be taken back in time to Jesus’ death and resurrection?
- Why is Jesus’ death and resurrection so important?
- These episodes were made into an AIO Activity Pack, Roll Away the Stone, Volume #11.
- Digger Digwillow's conversion in this episode was one of many that has happened in Adventures in Odyssey over the years. For a complete list of everyone who has been saved on the show, see this List of Conversions.
- One of the few episodes to originate on the daily Focus on the Family show. It was aired on March 24 1989, a day before the Odyssey version.
- The episode is accurate in portraying that Jesus was whipped before he was sentence to death as they were different punishments.
QuotesBarabbas: Hey what about me?
Proclus: You're free to go, Barrabus. Jesus has taken your place now.
Digger Digwillow: What do you mean? He's dead. It has to end here.
John Whittaker: No, it doesn't. The best is yet to come.
- This Page On
- http://www.aiohq.com/1989.htm#67%7C AIOHQ
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=3&epmode=detailed#episode67%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1989.htm#AIO67%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=67#67%7C Soda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000100.cfm%7C Whits End