St. Paul: The Man from Tarsus
|All the Difference in the World||St. Paul: The Man from Tarsus||St. Paul: Set Apart by God|
Rodney Rathbone and Sam Johnson inadvertently take a trip together in the Imagination Station back to the first century. There, they meet a martyr named Stephen, experience and participate in the early days of the Christian church, and watch firsthand as a religious fanatic named Saul has a remarkable conversion and becomes an apostle named Paul.
 Discussion Questions
- Saul forced Rodney to throw the first stone at Stephen. What would you have done if you were Rodney?
- Why was Ananias afraid to go see Saul?
- Many people didn’t believe Saul’s story of his conversion. Would you have believed him?
- Why or why not?
- These are the first Imagination Station adventures where the kids actually dressed and spoke as if they belonged in the story.
- Rodney mentions Ricky Ricardo, from the 1950's TV sitcom, "I Love Lucy".
 QuotesEugene Meltsner: The Noah's ark display. Tiny the elephant's trunk just moved. To borrow from the police vernacular, I think I have my man.
Jason Whittaker: So what do you say Sam? Ya wanna try the program?
Sam Johnson: Yeah, sure.
Jason Whittaker: Great. At last, a victim.
Rodney Rathbone: For fifty days wages, I'll be Ricky Ricardo if ya want.
- This Page On
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=9&epmode=detailed#episode304%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1995.htm#AIO304%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=304%7CSoda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000437.cfm%7CWhits End