St. Paul: The Man from Tarsus
|All the Difference in the World||St. Paul: The Man from Tarsus||St. Paul: Set Apart by God|
Rodney Rathbone and Sam Johnson inadvertently take a trip together in the Imagination Station back to the first century. There, they meet a martyr named Stephen, experience and participate in the early days of the Christian church, and watch firsthand as a religious fanatic named Saul has a remarkable conversion and becomes an apostle named Paul.
This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
Please refer to the Manual of Style for how to structure the plot.
- Saul forced Rodney to throw the first stone at Stephen. What would you have done if you were Rodney?
- Why was Ananias afraid to go see Saul?
- Many people didn’t believe Saul’s story of his conversion. Would you have believed him?
- Why or why not?
- These are the first Imagination Station adventures where the kids actually dressed and spoke as if they belonged in the story.
- Rodney mentions Ricky Ricardo, from the 1950's TV sitcom, "I Love Lucy".
QuotesEugene Meltsner: The Noah's ark display. Tiny the elephant's trunk just moved. To borrow from the police vernacular, I think I have my man.
Jason Whittaker: So what do you say Sam? Ya wanna try the program?
Sam Johnson: Yeah, sure.
Jason Whittaker: Great. At last, a victim.
Rodney Rathbone: For fifty days wages, I'll be Ricky Ricardo if ya want.
- This Page On
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=9&epmode=detailed#episode304%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1995.htm#AIO304%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=304%7CSoda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000437.cfm%7CWhits End