Christmas Around the World, Part 1
|It's a Wrap!||Christmas Around the World, Part 1||Christmas Around the World, Part 2|
Erica Clark and Sam Johnson need to do a report for school on how other cultures celebrate Christmas. So Whit sends them, along with Tom and Eugene, on an adventure in the Imagination Station to experience Christmas around the world. The surprise? Other countries celebrate our Lord’s birth basically the same way we do.
 Discussion Questions
- What is the true meaning of Christmas?
- What is the best way to celebrate it?
- Why do we traditionally give gifts on Christmas?
- Think of some other Christmas traditions. Do you know how they originated?
|Erica Clark||Erin Love|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|John Whittaker||Hal Smith|
|Joseph Moore||Kenneth Mars|
|Reverend Pullen||Corey Burton|
|Sam Johnson||Kyle Ellison|
|Tom Riley||Walker Edmiston|
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.
- This Page On