The Truth Be Told
|Here Am I||The Truth Be Told||The Science Club|
This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
 Discussion Questions
- how do you decide what's true and what isn't in your life?
- How much do TV, school and friends affect your view of the truth?
- What might you do differently if you didn't believe in God?
- How do People decide what is right and and what is wrong?
- Who or what determines whether something is good or evil?
- In the role-playing room, Connie learned about situation ethics. Do you ever use situation ethics?
- How does knowing the truth from God "set you free" (John 8:32)?
- Read Colossians 2:8 and discuss the concept of being held captive through wrong ideas.
- Mr. Mayor's voice sounds a lot like the voice of former United States President George Bush.
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.
- This Page On