Telemachus, Part 2
|Telemachus, Part 1||Telemachus, Part 2||Passages: Fletcher's Rebellion, Part 1|
Whit tells a story of a young monk on a journey to find out what it means to be Christ-like. But when his travels land him in a gladiator arena, his learning turns to action.
 Discussion Questions
- What did Telemachus discover about being "in the world, but not of the world"?
- What was so terrible about the Gladiator games for Telemachus and Prudentius?
- Why do you think Emperor Honorius stopped the Gladiator games?
|Cody Carper||Landon Arnold|
|General Flavius Stilicho||Earl Boen|
|Emperor Honorius||Chad Reisser|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
- PARENTAL WARNING: Children under ten should listen with their parents. It contains some violence at the Colosseum in Rome.
- VERSION DIFFERENCE: The album version does not include the parental warning that aired before the broadcast version.
.*In the original story of Telemachus, he is stoned by the spectators; in other re-tellings he is killed by gladiators, then stoned.
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.<pagesidebar>
- This Page On
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=13&epmode=detailed#episode421%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1999.htm#AIO421%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=421%7CSoda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000554.cfm%7CWhits End