Telemachus, Part 2
|Telemachus, Part 1||Telemachus, Part 2||Passages: Fletcher's Rebellion, Part 1|
Whit tells a story of a young monk on a journey to find out what it means to be Christ-like. But when his travels land him in a gladiator arena, his learning turns to action.
This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
Please refer to the Manual of Style for how to structure the plot.
- What did Telemachus discover about being "in the world, but not of the world"?
- What was so terrible about the Gladiator games for Telemachus and Prudentius?
- Why do you think Emperor Honorius stopped the Gladiator games?
|Cody Carper||Landon Arnold|
|General Flavius Stilicho||Earl Boen|
|Emperor Honorius||Chad Reisser|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
- PARENTAL WARNING: Children under ten should listen with their parents. It contains some violence at the Colosseum in Rome.
- VERSION DIFFERENCE: The album version does not include the parental warning that aired before the broadcast version.
- In the original story of Telemachus, he is stoned by the spectators; in other re-tellings he is killed by gladiators, then stoned.
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.<pagesidebar>
- This Page On
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=13&epmode=detailed#episode421%7C Odyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1999.htm#AIO421%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=421%7CSoda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000554.cfm%7CWhits End