|A Christmas Conundrum||Silent Night||The Champ of the Camp|
After Whit's Christmas plans are ruined, he has to find a way to spend his Christmas alone.
Whit's End is full of people on Christmas Eve, singing songs and drinking egg nog. Whit is excited because he is flying out later that night to be with his whole family for Christmas. Whit's plans get disrupted, though, when a snow storm hits Chicago, canceling all flights. Now Whit must spend Christmas alone. He spends the rest of the evening remembering Christmases gone by, until finally he drifts off to sleep.
On Christmas morning, Whit wakes up to find Lester shoveling his drive way. Lester explains that he doesn't have the money to spend on Christmas presents so he spends his Christmas helping others. Whit then realizes he needs to stop pitying himself and do something with his Christmas, and offers to help Lester.
 Discussion Questions
- This episode is missing discussion questions. You can help.
 QuotesJana Whittaker-Dowd: It sounds like a dying moose!
John Whittaker: I guess instead of a "choo-choo," we'll have to call it an "ooch-ooch."
Maude Walton: Yaaa-hoooo!
Bernard Walton: uh.. ah.. Maude just did a belly flop in the pool. Woman needs to act her age.
- This Page On
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=19&epmode=detailed#episode582%7COdyssey Library
- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_2005.htm#AIO582%7COdyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=582%7CSoda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000615.cfm%7CWhit's End