Auld Lang Syne
|Peace on Earth||Auld Lang Syne||By Faith, Noah|
Should old acquaintance be forgot...It's New Year's Eve, and there's a party going on at Whit's End. Only, the party's host, Whit, is sitting by himself in a back room. Tom finds him. The two of them look back over the past year and conclude that they've been extremely blessed during the past year - and they're looking forward to what God has in store for the future...we'll drink a cup of kindness yet, for Auld Lang Syne.
- Why are memories important?
- Is there anything that you would like to change about the past year?
- If so, what?
- What would you like to have continue?
- Think about some special things that have happened to you during the past year. How has God worked in your life?
- This is the first retrospective episode.
- The clips in this episode are from #24: “Gotcha!”, #12: “The Tangled Web”, #36: “Kid's Radio”, #33: “The Day Independence Came”, #41: “Return to the Bible Room”, #51: “Connie, Part 1” and #52: “Connie, Part 2”.
- "Auld Lang Syne" is a phrase from a Scottish poem about remembering "old long ago."
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.
- This Page On
- http://www.aiohq.com/1988.htm#055%7C AIOHQ
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=2&epmode=detailed#episode055%7C Odyssey Library
- http://odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1988.htm#AIO55%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=055%7C Soda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000088.cfm%7C Whits End