A Time for Action, Part 2
|A Time for Action, Part 1||A Time for Action, Part 2||Cover of Darkness|
Closer than ever to their goal, Eugene and Whit scour their clues – and multiple cities — in an effort to find any connection to Leonard Meltsner. But the most crucial piece to their puzzle lies where they least expect it,
This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
Please refer to the Manual of Style for how to structure the plot.
- This episode is missing discussion questions. You can help.
|Don Winters||Phil Proctor|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Grady McKay||Jordan Orr|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Kristi McKay||Julianne Buescher|
|Leonard Meltsner||Phil Proctor|
|PJ Manning||Scott Menville|
- This episode is the first time Eugene Meltsner has seen or spoken with his father since he was seven years old.
- This episode takes place away from Odyssey: Episodes That Take Place Away from Odyssey
- Whit mentions that he needs to go back on Connie's diet, a reference to #513: “Do or Diet”.
- Eugene claims his mother's maiden name is "Mushnik", even though it was established in #157: “Last in a Long Line” that her last name was "Kronholm" and his grandmother's maiden name was "Mushnik".
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.
- This Page On