A Time for Action, Part 2
|A Time for Action, Part 1||A Time for Action, Part 2||Cover of Darkness|
Closer than ever to their goal, Eugene and Whit scour their clues – and multiple cities — in an effort to find any connection to Leonard Meltsner. But the most crucial piece to their puzzle lies where they least expect it,
 Discussion Questions
- This episode is missing discussion questions. You can help.
|Don Winters||Phil Proctor|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Grady McKay||Jordan Orr|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Kristi McKay||Julianne Buescher|
|Leonard Meltsner||Phil Proctor|
|PJ Manning||Scott Menville|
- This episode is the first time Eugene Meltsner has seen or spoken with his father since he was seven years old.
- This episode takes place away from Odyssey: Episodes That Take Place Away from Odyssey
- Whit mentions that he needs to go back on Connie's diet, a reference to #513: “Do or Diet”.
- Eugene claims his mother's maiden name is "Mushnik", even though it was established in #157: “Last in a Long Line” that her last name was "Kronholm" and his grandmother's maiden name was "Mushnik".
- There are either no quotes for this episode, or they are incorrectly formatted. You can help.
- This Page On